Your product data + CT PUBLISHER
= after-sales SUCCESS.
SHARE and ACCESS your PRODUCT DATA anywhere
You are saying I need to share my design data with someone?
Whether you are working with SOLIDWORKS® or any other CAD system in product design, you most probably know that after you have finished the CAD design, that is when the actual hard work starts! You need to share the design data with different internal and external stakeholders and communicate over various channels.
Do you speak CAD?
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if everyone could communicate by using native CAD files? Sadly, that is not the case – most of the stakeholders get lost with the technical design data you have grown to love, and you need to present them relevant product information in a way that is easy for them to digest and understand.
Our solution – watch the video
CT PUBLISHER focuses on a user-centered approach to granting access to your product data. The platform allows your customers to visually navigate within their products to find and order the right spare part or access technical documentation.
Utilize your production files in the user-friendly webshop to make the spare part ordering as easy as possible.
Spare part prices and stock information can be retrieved and refreshed directly from the ERP system.
With CT PUBLISHER, fully utilize all available information related to your product to turn your products into solutions.
Publish relevant parts of
your product structure
on the web with less effort
Make sure you know
who has access to your
product data on the web
Generate more revenues
from after-sales service,
e.g. the sale of spare parts
Reduce the time needed for documentation and after-sales processes – like our current customers!
We actively use CT PUBLISHER as an after-sales platform for our customers. They can find all relevant maintenance-related documentation and information, and they can purchase the spare parts they need from a user-friendly, secure web portal. This saves us and our customers a lot of time and adds much value to our products.
We use CT PUBLISHER to prepare relevant documentation for our customers, which is used in the maintenance and operation of our machines. The solution saves us a lot of time as allows us to easily distribute relevant documentation securely over the internet to the correct partners and customers. We would highly recommend the CT PUBLISHER solution for your after-sales business, too!
We use CT PUBLISHER to manage spare parts sales for the retrofit exhaust after-treatment systems we sell globally. The solution enables us to increase and enhance spare parts sales and improve the overall quality of our after-sales activities. CT PUBLISHER eliminates a lot of manual steps from the after-sales process and allows us to offer faster and more reliable service to our customers.
STANDARD FEATURESThe below features are available in the web platform and managed by the end-user with the CT Publisher Editor Desktop application
- Support for SOLIDWORKS® Composer data source
- Generate interactive graphics with clickable hotspots for the website through the use of the built-in Image-to-SVG editor
- Integrate metadata (prices, properties, etc.) through MS Excel Files
- Enable browsing of interactive product models on the web portal
- Distribute Product Documentation
- Sell your Spare Parts in a webshop
- Manage price lists for purchasable items
- Theme the web portal and shop according to your company brand, and localize it to multiple different languages
- Prepare standard forms for maintenance or warranty processes
Additionally, to support your business processes and save you time through automation, we can extend the above standard capabilities of our solution through:
- Custom ERP data source for Product Structures and BOMs (e.g., MS Dynamics Navision/Business Central, Odoo ERP, Oscar ERP, …)
- Custom SOLIDWORKS data source (e.g., export CAD Models or Drawings directly from SOLIDWORKS)
- Support for custom payment methods
- Support for your custom ordering process
- Support for your warranty process
- Customized web layouts upon request
- Customized reporting and form layouts
- Integration of third-party systems through the Web API
- Extended features for the web portal and -shop upon request to support your after-sales process
- A web hosting service or deployment to your Microsoft Azure cloud instance
Contact us today for your personal quote!
How to get started?
How to get started with CT PUBLISHER depends on which CAD system you are designing with and whether you are using a PDM/PLM or ERP system for managing your product data? This is essential to know for setting up CT PUBLISHER to re-use your data and save a lot of time for you in the publishing process!
The best way to get started is by looking at some samples on our demo site first and then booking a planning meeting with us below to discuss how you could achieve the same by re-using your design and product data!
Do you need support?
We can serve you at our support portal. Sign up to the portal by clicking on the Support Portal -button below.
We are here to help you!